Monday 26 March 2018

Pacific Rim: Uprising Movie Review

Cover photo of Pacific Rim: Uprising
The Jaegers are coming...

I was in for a treat when I went on to buy the tickets for this movie. The graphics was beyond realistic cause at that time all I could was come up with the word 'incredible'. So many new characters introduced in this movie especially the new Jaeger, Scrapper, such a cute little character that everyone wanted to see more from it, but it only came into the spotlight at the beginning of the movie and at the end. The story comes to a twist when Dr. Newt Geiszler is revealed to be controlled by the Precursors, the alien race who created the Kaiju, due to regularly drifting with Kaiju brains. He turns out to be the villain in this part. I personally enjoyed the movie because it taught a valuable lesson that whatever someone says to you let it be a harsh words of judgement and sarcasm or praise and motivation, it doesn't matter a long as you don't accept it yourself. The best lesson overall that I personally felt and learned. 

If interested and haven't watched the movie in the cinema, then you can always follow the link to read the plot:  Pacific Rim: Uprising Plot.

This post of mine is a bit short on words as I myself felt a bit short on the whole story of the movie. There were some pretty obvious things to notice what the movie makers had to offer. 
Luckily for the fans, a third part is in production where most probably the humans are gonna take the fight to the Precursors this time, for they have had enough out of the attacks posed against the mankind.
I hope you guys liked it. Follow me for more exciting posts.

2 comments:

  1. Is this part is better then 1st one????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is best for all the fans to watch the movie, then come to their own conclusion because so far what I have written might not be satisfying to some of the fans.

      Delete